Making a claim on your insurance
To help us to help you, please:
- Call us on 0344 412 4296 as soon as you know something's gone wrong (lines are open 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday)
- Have your wedding insurance policy details to hand
- Tell us what’s happened over the phone
- Complete any claim forms we send you (by email or post) without delay
- Attach any helpful evidence which you’ve been able to gather.
Plan ahead in case you need to make a claim
With so many different things to keep track of when planning your wedding and ceremonies, it’s essential that you keep careful and accurate records of everything you’ve purchased, planned or paid any deposits for. By having these details ready and on hand, it’ll make it much easier if you need to make a claim on your insurance, as we’ll need you to supply evidence of the money you’ve spent, who you spent it with or anyone you’ve made arrangements with.
Gather evidence of your claim
We’ll be able to process your Asian wedding insurance claim more quickly and efficiently if you provide us with as much proof of your claim as possible. This could include:
- Your original booking agreements with your suppliers
- Written confirmation from your suppliers that they've let you down (we may be able to accept a screen-grab from their Facebook page or website, a letter or an email)
- Photos of any damage, such as red wine spilt on a wedding dress or damage to the wedding or reception venue
- Photos and news reports of any extreme weather (e.g. a hurricane which forces you to postpone your wedding)
- Doctor’s or hospital reports if the claim is in regard to an illness
- Any relevant police reports.
What we’ll do with your claim
We try to keep things quick and simple, which is why we'll always speak directly with you regarding your claim as the first step. We appreciate that problems with a wedding can cause you a lot of worry and stress, so we'll do everything we can to deal with your claim efficiently.
You can see full details of our claims procedure in our Asian WeddingPlan policy document.